Tuesday, February 01, 2005

We Never Know the Worth of Water Till the Well is Dry

Or until they double to price of a bottle of water at work! Damn the man!

Sorry if you missed me kids - Sunday I was too lazy to post and yesterday I spent the better part of my day sitting in a doctor's waiting room - I'm fine, it was just an annual check-up.

So now I am back and the pressure is on. Angie has decided not to post this week (except for random song lyrics) and thus I feel I must pick up the slack to balance the scales (and keep all you readers entertained).

Today is Macon day - for those of you who haven't read this in the weeks past, I had a hockey panic attack a couple of weeks ago and felt I needed a fix and fast. So instead of driving to Gwinnett, I decided I would rather drive a bit further and not only see southern hockey, but get to have dinner with my family (we are having dinner at Luigi's Bistro on Cherry (flash back Avenue) with Alan, Kim and Willie T - my uncle, aunt and cousin). Then we head to the Centerplex for some Macon Trax action. Our friend Joe "Suky" Suk is the GM and has generously left us media passes so we can shoot the game (sorry gang, but I do not feel normal at a hockey game without a camera in my hands). So this should be fun.

Just another trip down amnesia lane for Lindy in her month of reminiscing. Okay, well technically today is February, so this will be the beginning of month two of Lindy's Blast from the Past extravaganza! Bring on the memories!

Actually, February is my favorite and least favorite month of the year. First the bad part - Valentine's Day. For most, this is not a bad day, but for me I have an incredible track record for not having a guy on Valentine's each year. It's some sort of twisted record for me. It isn't that I need one, I just find it humorous that I always seem to be single. I basically treat it like any other day of the year if at all possible. Now for the good part - my birthday is also in February. Personally, this should make it everyone's favorite month ;)...kidding.

I'm all about birthdays - and not just mine. I love to celebrate life, and don't need an excuse to do so, however I feel that everyone should have their very own day to do so. Granted, I have to share my day with Jay Memory and Brent Gretzky. I don't mind Brently so much...

Anyway, today should be a decent enough day if I can get through the work part of it. Plus, I took Wednesday off - woo hoo - but I have to get a shot in my knee tomorrow morning - blech. Which means I will probably be off my knee for a lot of the day. Fun, eh? Movie-fest!

Later kids!


No comments: