Sunday, February 06, 2005

Price Check on Prune Juice, Bob

It's almost time for the Big Game. I'm not a big pro-football gal - I'm a hockey-chick through and through, but of course, they have screwed us fans out of a season, so I am stuck with football. I really only watch for the commercials, which cost WAY too much money. How can you spend that much on a TV commercial? Seriously, it is complete insanity. Freaks! Spend that money on a worthy cause...

Stepping down off that soapbox of mine...hold please...

Sundays. Ahhhhh. The only problems with Sundays is that tomorrow is Monday and that means I have to work. I should have been an actor - at least I loved acting and never minded spending that time. Cooking is a close second...I should cook for a living. Well, my weekends cooking are good, but I think I would hate doing it day in and day out all the time...my feet would hate me too.

Maybe I could win the lottery and then I could flit around the globe or something...okay, I know, keep dreaming.

Running a club - well a neighborhood bar - my uncle did that for years and I enjoyed hanging out there. I think I could have run Liz Reed's if given half a chance. However, it was in Macon and I don't think I want to live in Macon. I have a friend who owns a bar here in Atlanta - it's a great little place that is the only place I would ever hang out in Buckhead at. But - too expensive probably. Maybe a sports-bar kind of place for me to run...with a wealthy benefactor helping pay for shit. That would be nice. I could have some delectible finger foods on the menu and then people would come for good food, good drinks, and good TV. Back to the Big Game. Funny how this post has come full circle.

Time for me to start my laundry - how truly exiciting! I leave you with this bit of comedy...

A guy went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I keep having these alternating recurring dreams. First I'm a teepee, then I'm a wigwam, then I'm a teepee, and then I'm a wigwam. It's driving me crazy. What's wrong with me?"

The doctor replied, "It's very simple. You're two tents."

Happy Sunday, kids!

No comments: