Friday, February 04, 2005

What's Your Damage, Heather?

Thank goodness it is Friday! However, I came in today to a voicemail from my boss saying someone went around me because they couldn't find me. Did I mention I did not leave my desk except to go to the bathroom ONCE yesterday...I was stuck in my cube ALL day. Funny how someone couldn't FIND ME! Okay, I'm done.

So I needed some funnies - thanks Kerstin for providing me the giggles this morning:

A hungry African lion came across two men. One was sitting under a tree and reading a book; the other was typing away on his typewriter. The lion pounced on the man reading the book and devoured him. Even the king of the jungle knows that readers digest and writers cramp.

Mwhahahaha. I love silly humor!

Nothing too exciting to report today. I'm listening to CS calls and helping out our partners to better understand our customers' needs. Fun, fun, fun.

My weekend isn't going to be too exciting. I can't decide if we are doing the poker thing or not tomorrow. Not sure anyone can come - and frankly, I am getting tired of trying.

Is today over yet? I'm ready for a nap...oh, and I am able to move around again finally :)

No comments: