Monday, February 28, 2005

11 - 4 = 7 x 24?

I decided to take Monday off - the thought of a 4-day work week sounded a lot better than 5-days in misery, so Monday became the lazy day. Plus, with being up late for Oscar night, I figured it was somehow appropriate to relax the next day.

Oscar night was fun - the food ricked (if I do say so myself) and I had 15 categories correct - including the top 6. My best year yet.

I actually helped with the catering business in the morning, and then went home and veged out. It became an entire day of 24. So 10 episodes had run as of yesterday morning, so since I had only watched hours 7AM-11AM, I still had 6 episodes to watch to catch up. Plus, it was Monday, so the 11th episode aired tonight as well. Therefore, the 24-fest was born.

By 10PM, I had completely caught up, including tonight's episode. Wow - this year is so much better than the last 2 and the last 2 didn't suck. Now I am annoyed with myself that I caught up and have to wait a week like everyone else.

At least tomorrow is a Gilmore Girls night :)

Weekend DVDs:
X2
Conspiracy Therory
The Pelican Brief
Steel Magnolias

No comments: