Tuesday, February 15, 2005

It Is Cold and Gray Like a Fat Dead Pigeon

Today is foggy and gross and you cannot see more than a foot in front of your face...I guess it is good I am trapped indoors all day, huh?

Mondays are boring, but usually not too exciting. This Monday was a bit different unfortunately. It was long and annoying over all. Luckily, most of my meetings were short or moved, so I actually was able to get a little work done.

Let me tell you what annoys me - people who do not listen. Monday was a fun-filled day where no one seemed to listen to me. I give up. I don't talk to hear myself speak...ever. So, if no one is going to listen, I should just shut up :) Wow - that would be SO refreshing!

My pretty much guaranteed lunch with Angie was ruined this week - we have to make an appointment in our schedules to make sure we get 1 day a week to have lunch (and basically vent about our bosses, or other work people) - this is really sad, guys!

So since my car was in bad shape (we could easily be stranded if I drove), I asked that Angie drive. That's fine, except some fool likes to park behind her without leaving his key. That's okay with her, but it makes for standing in the freaking cold waiting for her to get a connection on her phone to message this person to come and move his freakin car. Yeah, that didn't work. I asked her to please ask him before we left the building, but no. She is stubborn - we know this :) Hell so am I, but I am also lazy and have a bum knee. After 10 minutes, I finally said I would drive (as the clock was ticking, and I had a 1pm). We started walking to my car and it occurred to me - why on Earth am I going to be inconvenienced because someone cannot play by the rules. Not gonna happen my friend - so I scrapped going to lunch. So annoying and just proves that I should always follow my first instincts!

After a long and annoying day, I drove my car all the way to Alpharetta to drop it at the dealership to be fixed. It would be nice to be able to start my car whenever I need. It was really funny though, I got there and the guy tried to start my car to move it to the service bays, and he could NOT get it started...SEE! Typical!

Thats all for today - Happy Tuesday!

No comments: