Thursday, February 17, 2005

No Use Falling Over Spilled Milk

So after a long insane day, and too much work to do for other people, I went home just craving a nap. I needed groceries, so I stopped by the store on my way home.

I walked in, put the groceries down on the counter and ran to the bathroom...next thing I heard, was a big crash. I walked into the kitchen to a pool of milk. An entire gallon spilled onto my floor. Now, it was a rough day on my knee, and I was in insane pain. I had no idea what do to - my brain was spent.

I grabbed bath towels (thanks to my mother's suggestion) and put them on the floor, but I couldn't bend down, or kneel, or squat because of my knee pain. So I ended up using my feet to move the towels around and mop it all up. The milk soaked through my slippers, so I took them off. Then it soaked through my socks, so I took them off - if I didn't I would have continued to track milk everywhere.

So then, in my bare feet, I worked on mopping up the rest of the mess and next thing I know my ass is wet, my back is screaming in pain and I am, you guessed it, on the floor! OMG...the pain! I slowly dragged my sorry ass off the floor and immediately put the towels into the washing machine and ran it. The floor is kinda hazy and a little sticky, but I was in no way able to wet swiffer the place. ARGH! Not my idea of a good night.

I took some drugs and sacked out on the couch and I vaguely remember my father calling me about something, but I have no idea what. I finally went upstairs at around 11pm and sacked out for the night. Not my idea of a good day - at all.

Is it March 10th yet?

No comments: