Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Vicodin Usually Makes Things Like This a Little Less Awkward

My post is going to be short today - I had a really big needle stabbed into my knee this morning and damn it hurts...the knee not the needle.

So I am laying on my sofa, watching movies and stuff on my TiVo completely bored out of my skull and nothing interesting to say. Although, probably anything I say would sound amusing at thie point since the drugs have kicked in...

So what I didn't know about this procedure, was that I was supposed to stay off my knee for at least 48 hours - and keep an ice pack on it. Tomorrow should be interesting when I return to work. My boss will LOVE this.

It's funny - sometimes I think Angie and I share a brain. We both came up with the same idea for watching movies at home this year - each movie should have a link to the previous film watched. So here is where I am - still trying to make a dent on my DVD collection this year.

So the last few are:
The Matchmaker
Kiss the Girls
Along Came a Spider
Deep Impact

Okay - I have nothing more exciting to say...

No comments: