Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Stupid People

Just a quickie - I will post more tomorrow. But I have to ask...why are people SO stupid?

I discovered something today and it is quite disturbing. I think that a lot of people take the rest of the world for granted. If you are not doing what you should be doing, eventually, you will be discovered. No question.

It's a sad state of affairs, really. I have such faith in people, and tend to like everyone (even before I know them), but when I find evidence of such disappointing behavior, I'm always surprised.

This post is really about me - I shouldn't be so shocked when I discover people's faults and short-comings...one day I will learn.

On a positive note, both Danzig and Nine Inch Nails are coming to town. I'm not really a Danzig fan, but a good friend is their drummer and I love him to death. NIN is another story - I may actually drag my ass out to a concert for the first time in a trillion years.

Okay, bedtime. I'm dozing off at the keyboard. Night all!

No comments: