Monday, January 10, 2005

There's Never Anything Good on TV

Okay - so not really. There are lots of great shows actually, but there are plenty of times where there is nothing to watch and then I have a dilema - which of my 374 DVDs do I watch. Yes, you read right - Three HUNDRED and Seventy-Four. Insane, right? Not so much when you think about my history and complete love of movies. I only buy things I KNOW I will watch more than once (obviously, that doesn't narrow it down too much). Actually, I am pretty picky and often times I realize that there is something I have not watched in forever and don't really plan to - eBay, sista!

Anywho, with all my DVDs, even if I watched one per day (and let's face it, that's not possible, especially when 1 DVD could be 6 discs like Buffy Season 7), I still wouldn't get through them all in a year. However, I'm going to see how far I get.

Now, easily, I'll get through all 3 LOTR EE DVDs one day soon (Angie and I planning a day which includes 2nd breakfast, elevensies, etc. and probably some LOTR Monopoly as well). That's the toughest 12 hours to make sure to get through (only because it is SO long - nothing to do with the content).

Did I mention I also have a subscription to Netflix and I already have THREE movie screenings this week? Elektra on Tuesday, The Woodsman on Wednesday and In Good Company on Thursday. Whew!

Okay, so I love movies - what can I say?

No comments: