Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Plastic is a Vital Part of Our Bright Tomorrow

Wow - Wednesday again so soon? Where does the time go?

I can't think of anything good to post about today. The migraine is gone (without aid of sex, drugs or rock and roll)...thank goodness. Today is a good day for birthdays - a friend of mine, Misty, The Great One and Paul Newman is 80 - geez!

So what should I talk about today? Hmmmmmmm...my weekend plans, maybe? Well, I don't have anything big planned for the weekend. I was thinking a movie-fest would be good, but who knows what I will be in the mood for come Saturday. I really want hockey - I was thinking of moving up my Macon trip to this weekend, but I just cannot decide. I mean, do I want to spend Friday traffic trying to get to Macon or take time from my Saturday to drive down there? Plus, I am waiting to hear from Suky...

What to do, what to do. I feel like I should do something really fun (get your minds out of the gutter). I could drop everything and head to Sundance...nice. Even my band, World Without Sundays is playing. Damn.

Wow, my life is SO boring. I miss the old days touring with bands and hockey teams...I need my hockey fix!

Okay, enough rambling...I'll post more later if I come up with anything good.

Love to all!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better today. I had the BEST time speaking with you yesterday. I am so excited to have reconnected with you. It's funny how time didn't even effect how well we have always gotten along. I thought you might want to hear a band that Mark played with for a while after Memory Dean. http://www.ikeonline.net. He played for them when they were called the John Faye Power Trip.

Well off to pack!

Love ya!

Susan