Saturday, October 30, 2004

I think I found a lobster who isn't afraid of my dark chocolate layer...

...so its a few hours before my plane leaves - about 8 hours. I'm really happy to be headed home, but I still sorta want to stay. I can't really explain why, but let's just attribute it to lobsters.

So there is this restaurant here that's really a chocolate bar. Chocolate Soup, Chocolate Eggs Benedict, and I just keep hearing about it. Unfortunately, no time to get there this trip, but a promise for a visit next time will see me through.

Many things I want to say, but just really can't tonight. Weird things are afoot and here I am in my hotel room, killing time before the flight - Jessee is off playing with his PlayStation 2, while Dave and Jason are having a cigar at Kiplings. Personally, I'm glad I'm here, taking it easy. I can pack, watch a movie or two and in general relax! As soon as I sleep, I'm going to have some odd dreams that worry me a bit, but you can't be held accountable for what you dream about doing, right?

Anyway, I can't believe it has been an entire week int he Philippines with my boss and I still have a job...shocker! I had thoughts that this would be bad, but I survived!

We ate an incredible meal tonight and I think Jason and I ate half the restaurant - or at least it feels that way. We actually went back to the same restaurant from last night but ate much more! It was fabulous - I definately want to eat there again some day.

I think that's all worth posting at the moment - maybe I'll post from Tokyo again!

No comments: