Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Oh, what a weird ass day...

So I wake up this morning in somewhat of a daze - nothing too new for 5:15am, but the day still seemed off. I showered, got dressed, did a little computer work for the catering business and then headed off to work. So the traffic was a bear way too early - so it took me twice as long to get into the office. I got here, dove right into work and then realized that I could not work on my first task of the day since I had not received the deliverables from other parties needed to get my task done - and here I thought I was behind schedule.

So I keep hacking and coughing - I cannot stop and it it driving me crazy. People are around that aren't usually and my boss isn't coming in until later...like I said, weird ass day!

Anywho, so lobsters...don't you just love lobsters? I mean, all juicy, with lots of warm melted butter? Okay, so technically, I'm allergic, highly allergic to lobsters (most creatures from under the sea actually), but that's not the kind of lobster I am referring to...Just ask Phoebe from Friends'The One with the Prom Video:

PHOEBE: Hang in there, it's gonna happen.

ROSS: Wha, OK, now how do you know that?

PHOEBE: Because she's your lobster.

CHANDLER: Oh, she's goin' somewhere.

PHOEBE: C'mon you guys. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love
and mate for life. You know what, you can actually see old
lobster couples walkin' around their tank, ya know,
holding claws like. . .


That's all I'm saying :)

So hum-drum work is not as hum-drum this week. I'm preparing for my trek overseas to meet all these people I talk to each day, and I think it will be a lot of fun, but a lot of work and very exhausting!

No comments: