Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Cheeseburger in Paradise

Day something or other - not sure, I think it's Wednesday now for me. What I owuldn't give for a Vortex burger right now! The food is fine, but so much I cannot eat. We went to this Asian restaurant (you know, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, etc). Anyway, everything has fish, seafood, fish sauce, coconut, tofu, etc. Things I can't eat. So I ate Teriyaki Lamb and some Satay, but that wasn't much and so my boss harassed me about it. "You must not be hungry, Lindy," "Um, no, I just couldn't eat most of what you ordered," "Oh, you could have ordered more, so you must not be hungry."

Anyway, the call center is great still. I listened in on some calls and am about to go give a presentation. Fun, Fun!

So we head to Manila later this "morning" - the hotel has lobster on the menu - woo hoo! So I need to run, just a quickie note to say I'm still alive and kicking in SouthEast Asia!

Later!

No comments: