Friday, March 11, 2005

Fever ... In the Mornin'...Fever All Through the Night

Hi ho from sunny San Francisco. I am in heaven, hanging with my family and enjoying the nice, and really warm weather...however, sweet Maggie is sick. She has had fever the entire time I have been here (all of 24 hours) and it is a shame. I don't mind taking care of her though - she is still sweet and loving, but is quite miserable.

So nothing too much to report. The flight over was really bumpy, but I was in First Class (gold membership has it's priveleges). I had an odd French man sitting next to me who drank a ton of red wine and played Spider (in French) on his Ferrari Acer laptop. It drove me crazy watching him because he was missing the simplest moves.

Maggie and I watched some TV/Movies at home and played with her toys. She helped me needlepoint a little bit and we played "the Match Game" aka Memory with the Sesame Street Uno cards I gave her.

I am so relaxed paying with toys and reading her stories that I'm not sure why I would go back to work...Hmmmm...maybe I won't :)

Just a thought!

No comments: