Friday, March 04, 2005

I Am Evil and Must Be Destroyed

Wow, it is so much fun and SO satisfying to mess with people. Especially people who tend to freak out and obsess over such things...

I'm really not a bad person - ask anyone. I always put other people first (okay, 92.7% of the time, anyway). But some days I just need some entertainment. Yesterday was one of these days. Honestly, I didn't realize how badly I needed to be amused until I was in the middle of being evil and found myself sniggering about it.

So without going into too much detail, someone at work who cracks me up on a daily basis (she is just a funny gal), was at my desk while I was having an IM conversation with someone on her team. She realized who I was talking to and suggested I say something very specific to him. So I did, not knowing what can I was opening. Anyway, he freaked out a bit and made some commotion (much to the pleasure of other people on his team).

Next thing I know, this harmless comment over IM had turned into a full-fledged prank, or sorts. And he just won't let it go. I'm so entertained by this.

What he seems to forget, is that I know his entire team and so the bigger a deal he makes, the more others will help me to keep this going. Ahhhhh, I get so few opportunities to relish in such depravity, that I am just glowing in the fun.

Okay, time to get to some serious work.

No comments: