Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Everything Must Come To An End

Alas, I am packed up and waiting for my cab to the airport to end my trip - my supposed vacation. At least I slept a lot :)

Maggie was quite upset last night that I was leaving this morning, but we had a sweet moment before dinner and another one when I read her a couple of bedtime stories - these always make the trip worthwhile.

I'm still sick - pumped full of drugs hoping the flight home isn't too torturous...I was already upgraded, so that is a small comfort.

As I sit in this incubator of germs, I wonder why I left here to move back to Atlanta and I know it was the right move given the circumstances, but I so miss my life with Maggie. I know it will be worse once the baby comes, but I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

I am not looking forward to going back to work at all...ah, the perils of a real life. Is it June yet? Or at least April so I get The Masters and Vegas, Baby!

Look out Atlanta - I am on my way home!

No comments: