Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Little Men in White Coats

Movie Review: The Jacket

Today is a really insane day and is hard to describe. So let me start with a movie review.

The Jacket - how to describe this movie...there really isn't a good way to describe it. Most of us in the theatre didn't really know what the movie was about. All I knew was that it was something about travelling forward in time. So basically, this guy has a bizarre series of events happen to him and he ends up in a mental institution (he is not even close to crazy).

So he ends up being given this weird test treatment that ends up causing him to travel in time and forsee his death and help others by gathering some information about them.

It is an odd story of love, revenge, good drugs, insanity and selflessness. I think I really liked it. The beginning is very odd and you jump around and have a hard time following where the story is taking you and why, but ultimately, you get to the heart of it and it actually makes some sense. I think I will give it 3 stars.

As for today, things are broken, I am being dragged in 10 directions at once and I had to eat my lunch while on a conference call, which is always fun.

I'm being flirty with the lobster, which is very fun and is getting me into some scary territory, but all in all, it's a long distance thing, so I think I am safe...for now.

Nothing else to report, but for those of you in need of a laugh...
Joke of the day: (thanks, Zach)
Why was Piglet looking in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh.

No comments: