Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Long Time Coming

Sorry I haven't posted in a week, but there hasn't been too much to post. Now it seems that suddenly there is too much to post.

So let's start with the really easy part - DVD update:
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
Serendipity
Say Anything
Stand By Me
Pushing Tin
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
Mission: Impossible
Mission: Impossible II
A Few Good Men

Next - work. So apparently, I may be travelling overseas again - fine by me but my boss seems to forget that we should not travel together ever again and thinks we are travelling together this time. I tried to convince him that I should travel with someone I actually like and get along with, but he didn't seem to get it.

Third - why do I keep getting ased out by guys who do not interest me? It's a bizarre phenomenon and I'm not sure why it keeps happening. Two in a couple of weeks - so I guess I have that vibe out there, but where are the ones I want to ask me out???

Last night was my Fantasy Baseball draft. I think I ended up with a decent team, especially since there are 16 people in our league. So all the stellar players were gone in the first 8 rounds (our of 22, folks). I should be able to hold my own against all these boys!

This week sucks - not 100% sure why, but I feel very claustrophobic today. I need to get out. Not sure if it is the sun shining outside or the stuffy-feeling office, but it is just not a good day for me.

No comments: