Saturday, March 12, 2005

Ready For Your Close-up Ms. Becall?

Day 2 of Maggie being ill and now I have a scratchy throat and sound like I want to audition for the baritone section of an Ensemble...nice, eh? Not sure if it is Maggie passing it off to me or if it is the moisture/mold of the area...maybe it's both?

So last night we grabbed dinner from Pasta Pomodoro...ahh, I miss the Bay Area. I almost got my usual, but Davis (my brother) convinced me to try something new. It was really good...pasta, chicken, sundried tomatoes, broccoli...YUM!

Now it's 8:30 in the morning and Maggie and Christina (my sis-in-law) and I have watched PB & J Otter and are halfway through Sesame Street. Maggie is curled up on the sofa wrapped in a blanket looking so sweet, yet so sick. It sounds like we may be making a trek to the doctor's or a clinic as she has had fever for 3 days, all in the 102 to 103-degree range...not fun for her. Poor Christina - she is 7 months pregnant and not getting sleep since Maggie keeps waking up coughing every hour or so. Poor things. Of course, I sleep though it all...

Not sure what our agenda will be today. D & C have the wedding Bay cruise tonight, so it's me babysitting. Tomorrow is the Davis birthday celebration and the plan is to go Go-Karting...but with D sick and Maggie sick - who knows if we will be able to do that after all...we'll see.

Oh and as a side note - I checked the status of my brother's birthday presents and it turns out Amazon screwed up the address and tried to deliver to San Jose instead of Burlingame...at least, it will be here on Monday!

Later all!

No comments: