Monday, July 03, 2006

Freak of the Week

Current mood: crushed

Let me start by saying that for once, I put down the XBox controller quite early tonight. You should all be quite impressed! Now, let me explain why.

First, the obvious...the guys I prefer to play with got off early and some were not even online. Duh, it's no fun when it is a bunch of kids going "pistols only," or "no sniper rifles!" Bite me, kids! Go to bed, already!

Now let me fill you in on The Freak. I don't know what else to call him at this point, I'm not cruel enough to post his Gamertag up here for all to harass him; however, if he continues to push, he is fair game!

The Freak played in a partial game last night with me, The Champ (as he likes to call himself) and a couple other guys. As usual, I was the only chick in the room, but seriously that is par for the course. For whatever reason, The Champ begged out super early and left us all hanging (This is what happens when boys suffer from PMS). Shortly after that, I went to send someone a voice message and somehow accepted a Friend Invite from The Freak. Oh well, shit happens! I powered down and went to bed with a good movie.

Early this evening, I powered up the XBox and immediately started playing arcade games - something light to try and mellow myself out (more on why in a minute). Next thing you know, I get an Invite to play CoD2 and a text message that says "hey." I respond to the text message with a simple "hey, not now, but I will be on to play CoD2 later on." That should have been it - the brush off...leave me with my arcade games and go shoot some other teenagers for now. I WISH!

Next thing I know, I am in a constant war with this kid wanting my Yahoo ID and pictures. HELLOOOOO - Dude, I don't know you and I haven't even spoken to you in a game - why are you harassing me? Finally, he asked me for a Private Chat.

Now look, normally I would have begged off this completely, but I figured I could give him the smack down and be done...Guess Again! I can hear you all in my head right now - "turn off the sexy phone voice and walk away from the controller." But alas, I ignored you all. Stupid!

The guy is 28 and out in LA, so I think I am well protected from him stalking me or from me going to jail for talking to a 12-year-old. However, he called me a meanie! Can you believe that one...I mean c'mon - are you sure you are 28 years old, son? It took me almost 2 weeks to give The Champ my MySpace info - and him I like! I'm not about to give his annoying punk my information without really talking to him EVER! Boys are stupid - throw rocks at them!

If only he had tried this crap in a game when my playmates (okay, not the best term) could hear - they would have eaten him for breakfast and taunted him to no end...damn, how I'm sorry I missed that.

So to follow up on why I needed mellowing...

Last night was completely f-ed up! I had the most violent dreams I have had in a long time - for a second, I thought I had invaded Angie's brain. She is the one with the crazy, violent dreams that make her nutty - not me.

So I won't go into too much detail here, but let's just say that they were intense and highly, ummm, erotic (also for lack of a better term). I will say that some odd men made appearances, but one obvious one popped up - that's right folks - Pants! How on Earth to I look him square in the face on Wednesday? God only knows.

Anyway, the crazy-ass dreams led to a crazy-ass day and my need to shoot things and be playful with my XBox playmates - yes, Dani, you can call me an XBox Hussy once again. Unfortunately, I got little satisfaction and lots of game Invites from The Freak - it was time to power down and watch a little hot-Aussie-chef on TV until my eyes started to get heavy.

So here I am, posting a blog instead of going to bed. This is me signing off and headed off to bed with another movie - this time with Matthew McConaughey. I figure since he is in town, but I can't have him in my bedroom for real, I'll watch a couple of his movies - especially ones where he is topless!

Later guys and gals!

Currently listening:
Titanic Days
By Kirsty MacColl
Release date: By 21 February, 2006

No comments: