Thursday, July 20, 2006

Purple Roses of Midtown

Current mood: touched

Wow - what a long strange day this has been. Work is work and home is home...the two only bleed because I have so many work friends, but otherwise my home life does not tend to cause any drama at work...until today.

Let me start by showing you this:



So, men know how to show the love...sometimes. A good man is hard to find, but sometimes the "needs work" ones find a way to make you feel good. I just have to say as annoyed as I am (sending this crap to me at work), it was a very sweet gesture and who knows how he may receive his thanks...I'm not sure what message I really want to deliver these days either...

Whatever happened to "friends with benefits?" Since when are the men so emotionally tied to imtimacy that we forget that we are the chicks?

Luckily, since I sit in my corner, the drama at work was minimal. Of course, I did have a few people accept responsibility for this to spare me having to explain it. Thank god for my friends (Todd, Ryan, Mindy).

Anyway, when I am ready to post more, I will. But for now I will just say - Damn, my office smells nice!

Currently listening:
Dial-A-Song: 20 Years of They Might Be Giants
By They Might Be Giants
Release date: By 17 September, 2002

No comments: