Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I Get Knocked Out

Current mood: relaxed

So I had a cool dinner with friends and then we watched a movie. I know I fell asleep early on for about 20 minutes, but those catnaps tend to help rejuvinate me so I can play games online for 3 hours.

I got online and wasn't really motivated at first to shoot people, so I played some strategy arcade games and punched some people in DoA4. Then I was ready for a gun fight.

Sometimes it is nice to get your ass kicked - really it is! After a rough beginning online tonight, I found some cool people who enjoyed shooting me a lot. Up until that point, I kept ending up with a bunch of weirdos or people with a lot of rules (see previous post). Anyway, I found a room with a couple of cool guys (both older than me) and next thing I know, all my buddies popped in to join us.

We had fun beating the "old folks," but also got our butts beat just as much. It helped to get out the frustrations of the last few days all in one night. Have I mentioned how much I am enjoying this 4 days off from work? I am so relaxed and laid back at this point, I would prefer not to go back to work ever...gotta find me that Sugar Daddy!

After all was said and done, I think I said goodbye to one friend and made some new ones. It is a shame really, but I think I am used to this by now. People get their panties in a twist for god knows why and just seem to check out. That's fine by me really, to each his own, but just tell me something...anything. I can take it, I'm a grown up (sometimes).

Now back to my stalker - the Freak! So he messages me right when he gets online and I responded...but then nothing. Wow - maybe I would get a night of peace! So I decided to throw him a bone and I invited him in to play (knowing full well he would ditch whatever match he was in and come join mine). Sure enough he did - and he shot me, a LOT! Maybe he got the Oracle Chick out of his system - who knows. He's 28 - he can rebound :)

So no big plans for tomorrow. I had some, but I cancelled them. I am really enjoying not having to be anywhere at a specific time or do anything to make other people happy. And Wednesday is back to work...yawn! Can't I just take off the whole week?

I can't complain - I go back to work and then only have to work 2 full weeks before I head to San Francisco for a very long weekend...I should quite bitching :) But what will I do without my XBox for 6 nights?!

Later peeps - it is time for some shut-eye! Love you all (well, most of you, anyway).

Currently listening:
Recurring Dream: The Very Best Of Crowded House
By Crowded House
Release date: By 23 July, 1996

No comments: