Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's Such a Facination

Current mood: bitchy

Someone explain this to me please! Yes, I am a woman and yes, I play video games on XBox Live...so what is the facination?

Everytime someone sees my name: "Oracle Chick, are you really a chick?" When I say Yes, it is usually followed by some version of how cool that is or how they have never run into a girl before on XBox, etc. Please, I have played with a few chicks so I know I am not the only one.

Then I get the perverted kids - the 15-year-olds who want me to talk dirty to them or some crap when all I want to do is play my game. Please - grow a pair and then maybe we will talk.

Then there are the guys that just happen to be in the same room with me - they hear me speak and suddenly I get a friend invite and a bombardment of voice messages asking for my MySpace info or asking for a private chat...come on! I'm no slut - well...kidding!

I've met some cool ass people (previously referred to as my playmates). I like these guys a lot and I enjoy shooting them...let's face it...being shot by them. I love the banter and would probably get into a whole mess of trouble with them if I lived in the same state - or country. But losers out there - get a life! If you can't pick up a chick at home, you aren't gonna get the girl on XBox either!

As for The Champ, Alaska, Mirk, etc - these guys are a different story altogether. I mean c'mon - they want me! :D

Alrighty, my rant is done. Maybe now these jackasses will stop harassing me for a bit...?

Currently listening:
Live at the Roxy
By Social Distortion
Release date: By 30 June, 1998

No comments: