Monday, December 13, 2004

The Trouble with Lobsters

So I had a weird, but good day. Worked sucked - it is just really crazy right now - but there was a light at the end of the tunnel. The beauty of lobsters is that they are sweet and funny and light up my day. The trouble with said lobsters is that they aren't around all the time.

But, for me, as a wuss in the boy department, I try my best to let the men make the moves. I'm not good at it and I always expect the worst. But habits be damned, I went for it. Now my definition of going for it is completely different than most, but I'm a really good flirt and don't mind chatting about just about anything.

I don't tell people I like them - it's too hard for me. I have been badly burned in the past and try not to repeat history. But, I will tell someone that they are funny, or adorable, or that I like having them around, as long as it is within context that I can back out if needed. I'm such a wuss! I'll be an old maid one of these days.

But, I said something I wanted to say and it was well received. Wahoo! Now, I just have to wait a few weeks...darn! Okay, headed out to buy a Christmas Tree! Merry, Merry!

No comments: