Monday, June 27, 2005

Things to Come

Hello all -

So I don't have too much to post today. Yesterday was pretty tame, with me spending the day with the 'rents - my usual Sunday schedule. I started thinking about summer movies and what I wanted to see. So I decided to put together a list...in alphabetical order:

2046
The 40 Year-Old Virgin
Beowulf & Grendel
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Everything is Illuminated
Fantastic Four
Fierce People
Flightplan
Happy Endings
In Her Shoes
Into the Blue
The Island
Junebug
Proof
Red-Eye
Serenity
Shopgirl
The Skeleton Key
Stealth
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
An Unfinished Life
Wallace & Gromet: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
War of the Worlds
The Weather Man
Wedding Crashers

Anything else falls into the Holiday Season - so that list can wait.

Anyway, I have a few flicks I still need to see that are currently in the theatre, and I have a few screenings in the next couple of weeks, which should help knock out a little of the list above...but at least it won't be a dry summer!

No comments: