Sunday, April 10, 2005

A Masterful Weekend

So this weekend was Masters weekend - one of the best weekends of the year, especially if you live in Georgia.

I'm fortunate to be the daughter of a man who has been on "The List" since 1962. It is one of the few things I can actually brag about and most people are so impressed they are jealous or speahless. It's kind of fun.

This weekend I actually got all 4 badges to myself for Saturday's round (or should I say round and a half thanks to Mother Nature). This was unprecedented. So I took full advantage and invited friends who could appreciate.

Anyway, it was a great day, very muddy, and we saw a lot of great golf. We also ate a ton of Egg Salad and Chicken sandwiches. We all spent a fortune in the Pro Shop and saw some famous people (including Dr. J).

And in the end, it came down to match play between Tiger and DiMarco. What a game! I spent all today watching the final round and cheering on both Tiger and Chris - but I am glad I got to see Tiger win #4.

Also, we discovered a game called Killer Bunnies that is quite addictive. I'll tell you mosr about it later in the week when I have more time!

Later all :)

No comments: