Saturday, August 27, 2005

What Day is It, Anyway?

Okay, I think I am losing my mind. I have no idea what day or time it is, just that we are getting on a plane in a few hours...I think.

So I get a couple hours to sleep (man I hope I can) and then we are going to have dinner and then head for the airport. After a 16-hour flight (I think), I will be in San Francisco and world's most fabulous niece will meet me at the airport...honestly, that's all that matters right now!!

Shopping - what a trip. For $161 US, I left with 3, super nice, strands of pearls. One for my mom for Christmas...SHHHHHH, and the other two for me. Now, this was after I spent 45 minutes helping my boss pick out pearls for this new girlfriend that he won't cop to...MEN!

Anyway, most of the conversations were him asking me how I knew what was good and what wasn't - c'mon, man...I'm a chick! We are raised this way (some of us are, anyway). It was comical and I think I may lord it over him for a while. Then, I had to help him pick out "sparkly shoes" (they are beaded slippers) for a coworker and again, the man was lost. I just hope Jen likes what I picked out!

Then we did the sleazy thing - we met a guy in a parking garage and looked through his pirated DVDs...and they aren't worth a crap, but they are only $1 a piece...a waste of 30 minutes, if you ask me.

Anywho, I'm catching some Z's before dinner and the airport - not sure when I will have time to write again...not that these are even posted yet :)

No comments: