Monday, August 22, 2005

30 Hours to Anywhere

So after worlds longest trek - even moreso since I am dying from a sinus infection - scary, but it feels true - and I finally get to the hotel and they put me in a smoking room...I already have a hard enough time breathing.

So they moved me - thank god! After an exhausting trip and a couple of fevers, it's nice to have a comfy bed and air conditioning once again!

My trip was not that exciting except for a run-in with a flight attendant who just kept insisting on putting raw seafood in front of me...it took me 5 tries and then showing my Medic-Alert bracelet to get him to take it away. However, not before me told me not to be hostile! How rude! Life or death, man...

So it is time for sleep...my long week begins with me trying to sleep during the daylight. At least I slept for 10 hours on the plane. Thank goodness for iPods!

More to come...

No comments: