Monday, August 22, 2005

Just Another Day at the Beach

So day one has come and gone. It was a long day in the training room teaching the new kids how to do something new. It was nice to show up at the office and have my name on an office door all my own...I feel so special :)

It can be nerve-wracking to stand in front of a bunch of people and try to teach them - I never really thought I had the knack for it. But today was easy as tomorrow comes the harder part.

Tomorrow, the grand-boss arrives and I get to attend all-day, high-level meetings and try to show I am worth my salt. The guy seems cool, but I think this may be the TRUE test for me.

So far the boss has been cool. The tempers have stayed pretty even and I don't want to kill him yet, but stay tuned, folks!

Sleep is coming early tonight!

No comments: