Monday, August 16, 2004

There's Beauty in the Breakdown...

So I am finally (and truly) back at work after close to 12 days being laid up. There is nothing less fun than feeling so bad that you don't want to get out of bed for 12 days - believe me...I was close to a breakdown.

Anyway, I am back in the land of the living, but still not 100%. But I am at work and surprisingly, enjoying it again. Of course, my boss is out of town, but that has nothing to do with it...I'm not one of those people who hates their boss.

Saw Garden State again - that makes 3 trips. It just gets better each time! You must see this movie!

So I have caught Olympic Fever - watching tons of Swimming and Diving (and Gymnastics). Loving Michael Phelps. Could he be any cuter?

Time to get back and do a little work before the end of my day. Happy Monday!

No comments: