Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The Dead or Dying...

You ever feel like you were never going to feel good again? I do...day 6 of the illness saga and I was subjected to even more tests, medications and treatments. The doctor pumped me so full of steroids that on the drive home, I had to stop because I was shaking so bad. Anyway, I feel a little better now - no shaking and I can take a breath...and don't get me wrong, but I am tired of medicine and doctors. Where is a magic wand when you need one...I just want to feel better! Course, there are people a LOT worse off than me, so I am gonna quit my bitchin'.

So, Tuesday came and went. I went back to work and was pretty out of it, I'm not sure what I agreed to today . Tomorrow must be better, dammit.

So in my sickly state, I watched Pieces of April - great flick. It was almost too short though. Katie Holmes was great, but Patricia Clarkson rocks. Between that and The Station Agent, she was THE actress last year.

So speaking of great flicks - Garden State...I feel like I need to be doing more for this movie...it moved me...it changed me...more people need to see it and I need a FOGS t-shirt and bumber sticker at least! Okay, enough rambling - it's time for bed and more meds - blech...

Wake me when the illness has passed please :)

No comments: