Thursday, August 12, 2004

Next Time, Wear Pants...

...don't ask my why that popped into my head yesterday, but it did.

The day was okay, still sick and wanting to wake up when it's over. I was dying for food after work, so Angie and I went to Gordon Biersch and ate - huge mistake. Back to clear liquids for me, dammit. The food was great, but my body was not prepared, I guess.

This week is apparently movie week - after seeing two flicks two weekends ago and nothing this past weekend - I am way behind. It sounds like I'm doing 5 or 6 in the next 3 days, whew...at least Garden State is one of them - YAY!

Anyway, not much else to report. It rained here pretty hard last night, so maybe it will be cool today (course I will be locked up in my office). Maybe when I get to work, it will already be 5pm and I can leave - what do you think?

No comments: