Monday, August 09, 2004

Long time...no post!

Okay so it has been over a week since I posted - sorry. I got home from my whirlwind trip to NYC and then was totally sucked back into work (mostly playing catch-up) and was exhausted...so tired in fact that my body decided to revolt and I have been down for almost 5 days with a viral infection (basically, a precursor to Bronchitis) - yeah, sucks to be me...

Anyway, can I just say that cabin fever has gotten the best of me? I am SO bored, but have been so ill, that all I have been up for doing is sleeping. I have been filing through my 325+ DVD collection (plus 5 discs out from Netflix) and I am dying of boredom. I have been eating soup and drinking clear liquids for days (what I wouldn't give for some milk right about now) and hating every minute of it. Why did we wish for illness when we were kids anyway? Being sick sucks. Ferris Bueller had the right idea, man...fake it and then party all day. What I wouldn't give for a clear breath right now.

My brother did call me on Saturday - from Pac Bell Park (yes I am still calling it that) to tell me he was going to see Maddux's 300th win - damn, I shouldn't have left SF!

Last but not least, can I just say that Garden State made $22k per theatre this weekend and The Village only made $13.6k! Go Zach!

No comments: