Monday, August 30, 2004

Bonds hit what?

Bonds hit home runs number 695 and 696 and I was there...unfortunately. It wasn't bad, really, it just meant my Braves lost. SF is my 2nd NL team, but when they play each other, I have to root for the Bravos!

The game was good - we really didn't play all that badly; our pitching was the problem. But, we had a blast because of good company. Clare and Erich came along with me and Angie and we had so much fun just chatting and joking around all night...but it was a late night (stupid ESPN).

So I am dragging a little bit today - not the best way to start a week (albeit a 4-day week, 2 of which I should have some peace and quiet).

So I am having a shin-dig this weekend - I'm ready to drag out the grill and cook up some ribs and chicken and portobellos plus some great salads and something fabulous for dessert...the cool people are coming and we should have a wonderful time. I can't wait! I also have a party to go to on Friday night, which should also be a good time...Happy Birthday Heather!

Nuff for now - gotta get back to work...

No comments: