Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Flash - Ah - He'll save every one of us

Okay, so I am stuck in this ALL DAY meeting with a partner that my company works with. Only the names have been changed, to protect the innocent (and my job). SO let's call them Flash - a little code name Angie came up with.

So Flash, lets us know, way last minute, that we should be attending this 2-day meeting in Florida. If they had given notice...no problem. But in this case, it would have been nearly impossible to pick up and fly to Florida last minute. So now, we are stuck on the phone for half the day, trying to keep up with people in a room an entire state away...

So 90 people like to talk all at once, they don't seem to be listening to us, etc. Wow, the crap is flying.

Man, I'm hungry - is it time for Scrubs yet? Only a few hours to go and somehow Angie talked me into cooking a big dinner to celebrate Zach Braff on a weekly basis. How'd she do that? Hmmmmmmmm.

I'm SO ready to go home and take a nap now - it is kind of a crappy day here, so I am not sad to be stuck inside, but this kind of weather makes me sleepy.

Okay, I'm getting a 15 minute break so I can heat up my lunch - wahoo.

Later

No comments: