Monday, November 08, 2004

Sometimes you feel like a smirk...

...so some days you just feel giddy, other times you don't. I feel like I have lost the giddy. Why is this? I'm not sure, but I need to find someone who can help me to find it again.

So I had this weird experience with someone at work about a week ago - let's call him Chester. So Chester, seems to feel that I am cynical and sarcastic and disresptful towards authority...hmmm. Okay, so if anything, I feel dwarfed by authority. I have the opposite problem really - I am almost too agreeable when it comes to people who are higher up the food chain than I am. So what the hell is Chester talking about??

So to make matters worse, today Chester told me that I was much more positive last week and he would love to see me like that all the time. Okay, so I was accused of being too negative towards others when I started in this company and that was 5 1/2 years ago. I stopped at that very moment and became a cheerleader. I do my very best to put a positive spin on everything - to the point that I drive people batty (just ask Angie). So why, does Chester think I am such a bitch? This I need to know.

So this all ties back to the giddiness, or lack there of. There are a few places I might find it, but I am trying not to get sucked into someone else's world just to get that giddiness again. There are a few start attractions - Pants, the Lobster, even a dose of The Flash might be nice...what to do, what to do?

No comments: