Monday, November 15, 2004

Everybody Must Get Stoned

Okay, so I am not a big fan of Bob Dylan, but he has a point.

So I went to the dentist for a root canal and ended up having a negative reaction to the anesthesia he gave me...I was catching trails off the TV - the first sign of a problem. Anyway, the procedure was called off and they need to figure out how to do this work without killing me - fun, huh?

So the weekend was a blast - I took all my friends' money in a great poker game (of course it was great, I won like $85). I love my friends, they keep me in stitches all the time.

SO I need to post about a couple of movies from this week - Finding Neverland and Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason...today is not the day to do that. I'm so out of it - my one on one in an hour should be interesting.

I'm going to try and be effective for the next 45 minutes if I can...

No comments: