Thursday, August 03, 2006

I Left My Heart...

Current mood: awake

Hey friends and strangers...

Sorry for disappearing, but I was in Sunny and 65 San Francisco for a week visiting with the family (niece, 4 3/4; nephew, 15 mos; brother and sis-in-law). It was an amazing time and I think I am more relaxed than I was after my previous weekend of relaxing-yet-not activities.

So the good news is I am back at home...the bad news is I hit the road (the air actually) for India for 6 days. I wish this was a pleasure jaunt, however I am off to do WORK! I cannot complain too much, it gives me an ass-load of SkyMiles. The bad news is that it is 2, 9 1/2 hour flights to get there, but the good news is I will end up flying through Amsterdam both ways (sorry, YB. Wish I could bring you with me (or bring you something back)).

Anyway, I am enjoying a couple of crazy days on solid ground before the culture shock of the next week. I will be posting blogs (and pics, hopefully) from there - so stay tuned!

Currently Listening:
Strange Little Girls
By Tori Amos
Release date: 18 September, 2001

No comments: