Saturday, June 03, 2006

Down In It

Current mood: horny

Wow - how sad it is that the Subject isn't in any way true...just another boring week letting Corporate America suck the life out of me just a little more. At least tonight, I hung out with friends.

So today started out really weird - and actually, it isn't all that weird, just weird for me.

I had PT this morning (still working on my neck) and half way through my appointment, Jen put me on The Rack (usually this torture is left for the end of the session). I came out of the back room post-torture and there was a guy at my table. That's okay, I'll move down a couple of stations - no biggie, right? Well, for some reason, this guy seemed fascinated with me.

It took until the very end of the appointment to realize that he was actually flirting with me (I was thinking he was a stalker or something, albeit a hot one). And honestly, I didn't realize it at all...I had to be hit over the head with it. Anyway, not like he will actually call, but a girl can hope.

Starting out with such wonderful attention, put me in a giddy mood all day. Basically, I dared anyone to dampen my Happy Friday! It made it hard to focus on work, but somehow I managed.

So after work, it was time to hit Ipp's for dinner with friends and do a little shooting on the XBox (I just love blowing away 12 year-olds in WWII Russia and Germany). As with any time spent with Dani and Mike (and this time with Surfmunk, too), I found that our topics of conversation tend to stray from the normal and we ended up discussing who's hot and who's not at work - we pretty much stuck with the who's hot topic.

So I have had a "thing" for one individual at work for years (6, I believe) and I have shamelessly flirted with him all this time. We are good friends and I have always considered it harmless, but today was the day I needed to do some good flirting with him...but I could not seem to track him down. I have to think back, but I believe at this point, Angie would remind me that I nicknamed him "Pants" some years ago. Let's face it, to have a real conversation about someone at work, they have to have a code name. Therefore, from here-on-out, he will be referred to as Pants!

So why Pants, you ask? Well, in our early exposure to him, Pants did some training for the local call center. He would be at the front of the room, wearing sweat pants, which highlighted all the right assets he had. Now these weren't the sweatshirt-all-cotton-material pants - these were the shiny-somewhat-parachute-type-material pants - you always knew when he was walking up behind you!

All the ladies used to swoon (Deals, Peaches, maybe even Shannon know what I mean). Well - as with most things - he has just gotten better with age!

Again, not that I would ever make any move or do anything about it, but this is one of the ones I would often have dreams about and then blush when I would see him in the mornings. I can be SUCH a girl, sometimes!

Anyway, my thoughts have been on Pants today, and it cannot be helped. So with the blond hottie and thoughts of Pants, I was apparently in High-Flirtation-Mode and I didn't even realize it. So for anyone I flirted with today - oops, sorry!

However, to my shock - just an hour ago - Surfmunk told me I flirted with him. I was unintentional - believe me. Not that there is anything wrong with Surfmunk, but it is that whole "fishing in the company pond" deal. I try really hard not to even consider the guys at work (even the hot ones). So sorry - I'm not exactly sure why it happened, but apparently, I am hopeless.

Oh well - I say blame it on the Pants! (I'll have some yummy dreams tonight, I bet!)


Currently listening:
Pretty Hate Machine
By Nine Inch Nails
Release date: By 22 November, 2005

No comments: