Thursday, June 08, 2006

Peace, Love & Understanding

Current mood: giggly

What's so funny, you ask? Not so much, but I do have to say that my friends are pretty hysterical. It never fails, no matter what my mood may be, one of my friends is able to get me giggling - that is a gift.

Today was pretty crappy - I felt like I was going to die, but a nice man named Robert worked out all the kinks - literally. I am cursed with bad bones and joints (thanks mom & dad) and my back and neck were killing me. So - I went in for a full body massage and I have never felt SO renewed! Suddenly, I felt like I could run a marathon...okay, maybe not really.

So I went to dinner with the girls - we had a decent meal that had a few kinks in it. Note to self: Mussels are not in season in June! Anyway, we had a blast and Dani and Mindy kept me in stitches - both on the way to dinner at during the meal. What would a gal do without great friends, I ask? Not a clue, but I am glad I don't have to find out.

Anyway, this weekend is the shin-dig for Steev and Gina and their bundle of joy on the way. I am looking forward to seeing all the friends I don't get to see very often - it should be good for some laughs, for sure.

Otherwise, I am planning a trip to San Francisco for July 4th - 4 or 5 days with the kiddies should be good for relaxation and lots of giggles. I just need to get the heck out of dodge for a few days. I need a break from work and a chance to do something I really want to do!

That's all for now - maybe more tomorrow!

'Where are all the good men dead, in the heart or in the head?' -- Debi Newberry, Grosse Pointe Blank


Currently listening:
The Very Best of Elvis Costello
By Elvis Costello
Release date: By 17 April, 2001

No comments: