Sunday, May 14, 2006

Welcome to the Madness

Everyone - I now post on MySpace. For those of you NOT on MySpace, I will continue to post my blogs here as well!

Current mood: lethargic

So here I am, on MySpace. Such an odd place to be, but I guess it was inevitable.

I've had a blog for years, but I just haven't had time to post to it. I'll try and be better and post here now.

My friends and coworkers convinced me to jump on here finally, and I guess I had very little will power, since clearly I caved.

There isn't too much to say about me at this point, except I am pretty loopy at the moment. It has been a rough week that ended in pulled muscles and pinched nerves. Luckily, my doc prescribes the good drugs plus 48 hours minimum of bed rest (okay, those of you preparing to lecture me for sitting at my computer, I have been horizontal since 2am yesterday, so shhhh).

So far, this place is shaping up pretty nicely. I have found some old friends and some news ones - even people from elementary school! We'll see how this goes.

Nothing else to report...I'm off to lalaland for a good 12 hours of sleep in a pseudo-coma.

Happy Birthday, SarahBell!

Currently listening:
Paper Airplanes
By Marc Robillard
Release date: By 10 November, 2005

No comments: