Friday, April 20, 2007

Two Months Later...

Current mood: excited

Wow - I suck! It has been two months since my last post and I swore I would do better this year! Time has been non-existant. When I have had the time, writing about myself has been the absolute LAST thing I would think about. So here I go again, trying to promise to do a better job!

So I am sticking to my "healthier" lifestyle and therefore my back is a lot better. I still have issues and pains, but I don't want to end it all just to get through it anymore. Most of the people I work with have been coming up to me and commenting on how great I look - which is really cool. Now, I just need to keep this up!

Work is good - in fact, they are sending me to California for 2 weeks to do some work in So and NoCal in our offices there. Very cool - especially if I get to see some of my friends. Plus, almost two weeks with the niece and nephew - very exciting! Plus my newphew will be 2 years old, and I will be there for it!

Otherwise, things are pretty tame. Nothing too exciting going on, but you should see a lot of posts while I am in Cali!

No comments: