Sunday, July 25, 2004

Thunder...Lightning...this Georgia weather is frightening...

So twice in 2 days the great heavens have opened and rained upon this little Hamlet called Atlanta with the firey passion I would expect of Mother Nature if you hurled on her best pair of Manolo Blahniks.

Anyway, it's coming down pretty hard again tonight and it makes me want to crawl into bed and sleep for days - nothing more soothing than sleeping during a huge thunderstorm.

I'm not looking forward to the next 4 days - I'm heading to NYC for a nice long weekend, but first I have to work (and cram 5 days of work into 4). I love work actually, I think I am one of the crazy few, but as much as I enjoy shortened work weeks, then seem much harder actually.

I know...It Sucks to Be Me! :)

Later!

No comments: