Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No I am not dead...

Current mood: optimistic


...although the rumors are not that far off. So the reason I have been MIA (from the Blog, MySpace, XBox, etc) is that I have been laid up for well over a month - more like 2. I have slipped a disc in my back and have not been in my own home pretty much since my trip back from India.

So as a result - I am moving! Why you may ask? Well, I currently live in a townhouse where you walk in the door and walk up a ton of stairs. Then to go to my office or bedroom, I have to walk up a ton more stairs - not good for the back or the knee. So......

Next week I am moving across the street - well, sort of. Can you call a street in an apartment complex an actual street? Anyway, the new place is practically in the next building over and is about the same size, but without all the stairs! And did I mention the major savings in rent I would be benefitting from as well?

Soon, you should all be hearing from me once again on a more regular basis, I hope. Stay tuned.

No comments: